This coffee shop is one of several popular cafes within Princeton. Small World Coffee features free Wi-Fi as well as a soup and coffee of the day. This location is very popular and is located just off of the Princeton University campus. Parking is limited to on-street parking which can be difficult to find at certain times of the day. Small World Coffee hosts art and music shows throughout the year.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 6:30am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 6:30am - 11pm; Sun, 7:30am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Store is two stairs up from the street.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, Visa
- Products: Coffee, soup, sandwiches
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Newspapers, magazines: Yes