The Arts Council of Princeton is a non-profit arts organization that operates out of the Paul Robeson Center for the Arts. Located in downtown Princeton, the center hosts events exhibitions for the community and offers a variety of different arts-based programs, workshops and classes. The Arts Council strives to foster community building by providing opportunities for community members to appreciate of all types of art, including visual, literary and performance. Programs hosted by the Arts Council are open to all individuals. Information on upcoming performances and classes is available on the Arts Council of Princeton's website.
- Fax: (609) 921-0008
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm Saturday, 10am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1967
- Ticket information: Advanced ticket sales are available for select performances. To buy tickets, visit www.artscouncilofprinceton.org or call (609) 924-8777.
- Buy tickets online [link]: www.artscouncilofprinceton.org/default.asp?p=CAL
- Student discounts: Yes
- Senior discounts: Yes
- Private parties: Yes
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Scope: Local, National, Regional
- Music specialties: Blues, Classical, Folk, Jazz, Latin, Rock