The Garden Theater is a notable movie theater and town landmark, beloved by both students and residents of Princeton. The theater has two recently renovated and comfortably appointed theaters, which are both handicapped accessible. Garden Theater also has a concession stand, with candy, drinks and fresh popcorn available for purchase.
- Hours: Hours vary depending on show times.
- Handicap Accessible: The theater entrance is at street level. Handicapped seating is offered.
- Ticket information: Tickets sold at the theater and online.
- Buy tickets online [link]: www.ticketmakers.com
- Student discounts: Yes
- Senior discounts: Yes
- Private parties: Yes
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: No
- Coat/bag check: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Restrictions: No alcohol
- What is the most popular concession food?: "Popcorn."
- Number of screens: 2
- Stadium seating: Yes
- Reclining seats: No