Cottage Club was founded in 1884. The club's house was erected in 1892. It was originally called the The University Cottage Club of Princeton. Woodrow Wilson, Admiral George Dewey, Senator William Bradley and John Irwin are some of the distinguished persons who were members of the club. Public tours of the club are available. Princeton University alumni can join the club for a $35 fee (membership at this rate is good for one to three years). The house is designed with a restaurant, library and recreation room.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 6pm; Sat, 11am - 8pm; Sun, closed
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes