- Princeton: McCaffrey’s (inside), PNC (Palmer Square)
- Princeton Junction: Bank of America
- Pennington: Stop & Shop at Rt. 31 and Denow Rod)
- TD Bank on Route 27
- Wawa, Route 130 and Hickory Corner Road
- TD Bank, Kuser Road and Whitehorse Hamilton Squard Rd.
- Flemington: CVS on Route 202
- Princeton: Rite Aid at the PSC (cash only), CVS on Nassau
- Princeton Junction: Rite Aid by the train station
- South Brunswick: Route 27 by the Kendall Park Shopping Center
- Duraflame is available at McCaffrey’s
- Firewood for sale, delivered or picked up 609-737-5713
- Grocery Stores: McCaffreys in Princeton, Wegman's, Trader Joe's, Acme in Lawrence, ShopRite in Mercer Mall, Shop Rite in Montgomery/Rocky Hill
- Princeton Township Municipal Building has hot coffee and pastries
- Houlihans in Mercer Mall
- Pierre's in Monmouth Junction (no phone orders)
- Carter & Cavero Old World Olive Oil Company, Palmer Square
- Naked Pizza, Nassau Street
GAS (no rationing in Mercer County)
- Princeton: Nassau Street, Alexander Road
- Sunoco, Harrison St. and Route 1
- Valero -Rt 27/Allston Rd, also –Dey Road
- Valero Route 1 by Deans Lane
- Lukoil, Rt 27
- Sunocco at Routes 27 /18
- Shell, Route 1 and Finnegan's Lane
- Lawrence: Gold’s Gym, Quakerbridge Road (open to non-members)
- Montgomery: Princeton Fitness and Wellness Center, Route 206, (open to non-members)
- New York Sports Club, Princeton Shopping Center will open at 7:30 a.m. on Saturday. Feel free to stop by for a hot shower and/or to charge electronics.
- MarketFair is open, but only has half-power. Not all stores are open.
- Quaker Bridge Mall is open
- Princeton Shopping Center has power restored on Friday night.
- Major CarWash in South Brunswick has coffee, heat and wifi, no car wash necessary.
- Princeton Public Library is open and available for recharging electronics, light and heat.
As of 11 a.m. Sunday, PSE&G reported that 493,000 of its customers throughout New Jersey were still without power.
As of Friday mid-morning, about 50 percent of Princeton remained without power.
PSE&G priority was at 300 Elm and the care facility at the top of Bunn Drive. Those areas are served by from two different power feeders.
- Witherspoon Street between Paul Robison and Franklin Street ( PSE&G is making major repairs to power lines)
John Witherspoon Middle School is open 24/7 until further notice with heat, power, light refreshments and a limited number of air mattresses and blankets. Feel free to bring yoru sleeping bag and camp out.
- Princeton: DPW crews are removing the major debris from the town. This will take a couple of weeks. NOTE that this is removal of storm debris. This does not include normal leaf and brush collection.
- TigerTransit buses will be at Princeton Junction Station to meet incoming NJ Transit trains until 2:30 am on Saturday, Nov. 3rd and bring them to the Dinky Station. Service will continue until the Dinky is operational. If you need a ride TO the Junction, you can take the bus on its return trip to the junction. FREE to the public, no ID needed.
- The FreeB is running its daytime route serving the downtown and this will continue until further notice.
- Princeton Public Library
- Comcast Infinity hotspots are now open to everyone