- Arts Council of Princeton's performance of (un)connected is still on.
- Har Sinai has canceled Friday night services.
- McCarter Theatre performances are on as scheduled.
- Princeton Center for Yoga & Health has canceled afternoon and evening. classes tonight. Yamuna Body Rollling workshop will begin Feb 15, Gabrielle Roth's 5Rhythms will be held Feb 22. Pls. keep an eye out later tonight for status of Saturday morning Yoga classes.
- Princeton Day School will close at 5:30 p.m. All after-school activities will end at 5:30 p.m. including Homework Club and Stay and Play.
- Princeton Public Schools afternoon activities canceled. Make-up date is Feb. 22.
- Princeton Recreation's Special Needs Dance is canceled.
- Princeton Recreation's Dillon League Night is canceled.
- Princeton Special Needs free legal workshop is canceled.
- Temple Micah is postponed to Friday, Feb. 15 at 7:30 p.m.
Scout Shabbat to next Friday, February 15th, at 7:30 p.m.
- Zam'ru has canceled Friday night services
- Arts Council of Princeton's classes and workshops are canceled today. Students will be notified of make-ups. The Valentine's Day Workshop is rescheduled to Feb. 18. Check the Arts Council website Saturday morning for info on Saturday performances of (un)connected.
- Cupid's Chase 5K in Princeton has been rescheduled to March 2. Same time and place.
- Tiger Cubs Practice is canceled.
- Princeton Day School will open at noon. All Saturday morning activities on campus are canceled.